This Unit forms part of the award winning Landings Resort. Tucked on the shores of Rodney Bay along one of St. Lucia’s most celebrated beaches, The Landings Resort and Spa exudes a sense of luxury and timeless elegance.
Freehold beachfront property in Saint Lucia is a tremendous asset, so a very special opportunity awaits the discerning buyer looking for a luxury apartment at one of the island's most prestigious resorts. Residences at The Landings are located on one of the finest white sand beaches in the West Indies, and the resort boasts its own private marina.
It’s also about the option to rent out your home away from home when you’re not using it. Spend as little or as much time as you need in Paradise enjoying the exquisite amenities and beautiful views and when you’ve returned home, just relax . . . and enjoy that extra income.
Main Living Area:
- Spacious open plan living/dining room and kitchen;
- Fully equipped kitchen - large fridge/ freezer, electric hob and oven, microwave and dishwasher;
- Formal indoor dining for 8;
- Small office/desk area;
- Large balcony with lovely views over the Marina;
- Outside dining for 8.
- King size bed;
- Overhead fan;
- Walk in closet with fitted safe;
- En suite with double vanity, bath tub and separate shower;
- Sliding doors leading to the large balcony.
- King size bedroom with TV, doors to the balcony, wardrobes, overhead fan and en suite shower room with w.c and w.b.
- Twin bedroom with TV, overhead fan, wardrobe and en suite shower room with w.c. and w.b.
Guest Powder Room
- Located off the entrance hall;
- Stacked washer & dryer.
- 7,000-square-foot Spa;
- State of the art Health Club;
- Private Marina with exclusive moorings;
- The Beach Club Restaurant and Turquoise Bar;
- Callaloo Restaurant;
- Viscount Lounge;
- Four pools and two hot tubs;
- Two floodlit tennis courts;
- 800-feet of white sand beach with lounge chairs and umbrellas;
- The Landings' Kids Club providing arts, crafts and outdoor activities;
- The Landings' Personal Pantry grocery stocking service;
- Butler Service;
- Concierge Service;
- Motorized and non-motorized water sports;
- Grand Pavilion with auto-shutter roof and three-story waterfall;
- Golf & Country Club nearby;
- Helicopter transfers available from the International Airport at Hewanorra;
- Shopping and dining in Rodney Bay Village, a 10-minute drive from The Landings.
Other Important Information:
- HOA Fees 2021 – US$1,344.97 per month;
- Building Insurance 2022 – US$4,206.80 per annum;
- Rental Pool Income 2019 (Pre-Covid) – US$40,139.35.
*The figures quoted are for guidance purposes only and are not contractual.