This Unit forms part of the award winning Landings Resort. Tucked on the shores of Rodney Bay along one of St. Lucia’s most celebrated beaches, The Landings Resort and Spa exudes a sense of luxury and timeless elegance.
Freehold beachfront property in Saint Lucia is a tremendous asset so a very special opportunity awaits the discerning buyer looking for a luxury apartment at one of the island's most prestigious resorts. Residences at The Landings are located on one of the finest white sand beaches in the West Indies, and the resort boasts its own private marina.
It’s also about the option to rent out your home away from home when you’re not using it. Spend as little or as much time as you need in Paradise enjoying the exquisite amenities and beautiful views and when you’ve returned home, just relax . . . and enjoy that extra income.
- 1,850 sq ft;
- 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath fully furnished;
- Ground floor with Harbour view;
- A/C Equipped.
- The living/dining area is well presented and allows for a cool breeze through the apartment from the front balcony to the main patio;
- Fully fitted kitchen equipped with fridge/freezer combo, dishwasher, electric oven and hob, microwave and double stainless steel sink;
- Adequate storage within the fitted units.
- Ceiling fan;
- Walk in closet with safe;
- Sliding doors open on to a Juliette balcony with a garden view;
- En suite bathroom with double vanity, bath tub, and separate shower.
Twin Guest Bedroom:
- Ceiling fan;
- TV unit;
- En suite with shower.
Guest Powder Room:
- Off the hallway;
- Enclosed washer and dryer units.
Other Key Information:
- HOA Fees – US$11,707 per annum;
- Insurance US$3,080 per annum;
- Rental Pool – 2019 projection US$33,000.
The figures quoted are for guidance purposes only and are not contractual.
- 7,000-square-foot Spa;
- State of the art Health Club;
- Private Marina with exclusive moorings;
- The Beach Club Restaurant and Turquoise Bar;
- Callaloo Restaurant;
- Viscount Lounge;
- Four pools and two hot tubs;
- Two floodlit tennis courts;
- 800-feet of white sand beach with lounge chairs and umbrellas;
- The Landings' Kids Club providing arts, crafts and outdoor activities;
- The Landings' Personal Pantry grocery stocking service;
- Butler Service;
- Concierge Service;
- Motorized and non-motorized water sports;
- Grand Pavilion with auto-shutter roof and three-story waterfall;
- Golf & Country Club nearby;
- Helicopter transfers available from the International Airport at Hewanorra;
- Shopping and dining in Rodney Bay Village, a 10-minute drive from The Landings.