Rent Includes: Water, Internet, Cable, Garbage collection, Gardening services, Pest control and Night security.
Tucked into a breezy corner on the Rodney Bay Marina’s lagoon, where a steady breeze blows across the calm waters and cools its spacious covered deck, lies this two storey waterfront property overflowing with possibilities. With the thriving Rodney Bay urban center as a backdrop, this attractive two-storey structure is ideal for commercial and residential purposes. This is absolutely the best location you can find in Rodney Bay!
Built roughly 6 years ago, this structure along with its location has a reputation which precedes it. Currently and for the past 10 years, the ground floor has been home to the island renowned “Tapas on the Bay/ Lil Chef” restaurant & bar, therefore operating within this space comes with an already existing clientele pool.
- Entry access via the main street or by boat with moorings on the dinghy dock, which is available.
- Financial institutions, popular restaurants, shopping malls and numerous other services are seconds away; additionally a drive to the city center, Castries, is 15 minutes.
- Owners of this space have the opportunity to use the space as turnkey or can also opt to subdivide the space into corporate offices or apartments. Architectural drawings are available for the subdivision of the ground floor!
Ground Floor: Total Area of 2,488.62 SF
- Enclosed Area: 1,480.80 SF
- Open Area: 228 SF
- Enclosed Extended Area: 291 SF
- Area of Timber Deck: 488.82 SF
- Full-service commercial kitchen, two large washrooms, a bar, restaurant area
- Large covered marina-waterfront deck
- Immense possibility for subdivision
Monthly Rent: USD 4,900 or ECD 13,000 (plus 10% V.A.T.) -- Floor Space only
Monthly Rent: USD 5,650 or ECD 15,000 (plus 10% V.A.T.) -- Turnkey with restaurant & kitchen inventory, furniture & fixtures
First Floor: Total Area of 1,620 SF
- Enclosed Area: 1,419 SF
- Open Area: 201 SF
- Currently exists as a two bedrooms, two bathrooms waterfront apartment which may be easily converted into commercial space.
Click here to have a look at the first floor.
The value of this property coupled with its vast attractive features produce a potential-rich investment not to be easily passed over.
- Access via the main street or by boat
- Dual Voltage
- Telecommunication services
- Potable water
- Fully air conditioned
- Water Storage Tanks
- Solar panels
- Grease trap
- Sewage disposal
- Garbage collection
- Gardening services
- Pest control
- Night security
Rodney Bay is known as "The epicenter of entertainment in Saint Lucia." Initially a residential neighbourhood, it developed over the years to become a tourist destination with a wide variety of hotels and guest houses, although the commercial areas coexist well with the residential. There are several waterfront gated communities, and most properties in Rodney Bay are upscale and expensive, with convenient access to shopping malls, commercial activities, bars, restaurants and the beautiful Reduit Beach just a walk away.